| Occupational Health & Wellbeing Services
Occupational Health and Wellbeing Services provides risk and injury management advice to Melbourne Health staff in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and the Accident Compensation Act 1985.
The service also provides advice on safety and wellbeing programs, strategies and activities together with the development of policies and procedures in consultation with staff, and Health and Safety Representatives.
Specific and related Occupational Health and Wellbeing programs and activities include:
- Manual handling, including patient manual handling
- Monitoring and evaluation of the staff incident program
- Management of clinical aggression (MOCA)
- WorkCover, Return to Work
- Safety Training and Education for Managers (STEM)
- Hazardous substances/dangerous goods
Melbourne Health has an active OHS committee system consisting of approximately 40 committees and over 200 health and safety representatives.
Occupational Health and Wellbeing Services is part of Human Resources.
Melbourne Health Human Resources
c/o The Royal Melbourne Hospital - City Campus
Parkville VIC 3050
Phone: (+61 3) 9342 8055