Evidence Direct: Publishing a paper
To publish a paper locally, just click here, but first note the following instructions:
1. You will first need to register on the site.
2. Once registered you can click on the User Area (top of page), then Begin a new item. The latter process involves completing an online form.
3. When completing the online form, you will be asked a series of questions. For the Subject category, chose "Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences".
4. Paste in your abstract and complete the relevant fields.
5. Click on Next and the next screen will include a button for uploading the item.
In all, the above process should take you no more than ten minutes.
Your paper can later be accessed via search engines such as Google Scholar.